I have been waiting since January 10th, for it to be July. Why since January 10th you ask? Because that was the day after getting engaged when I figured out roughly when would be the best time to register for gifts. I can't wait to register for gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truth be told however, I've actually been waiting since before January - the waiting for July really began around Oct 08 cause that was when we learned we'd have to wait until July for the 6th Harry Potter installment. This had better be the best HP film by a long shot, because there will be a lot of pissed off fans if they don't deliver after making us wait an extra 8 months!
So seriously, I am sooo excited for a gazillion things this month! First off, the 4th of July... duh! Which I just learned is my fiance's (hee hee, love saying that!) favorite holiday. Again, I know what you're thinking; we've been together for 6 years and I'm just now learning about this?! Well the answer is, Yes. And I'm shocked all the things I can still learn about this man!
Secondly, I am excited because Sienna's 4th birthday is this month and I am going to take her to Water World! She's never been before and I am so super excited to get to do such a fun outing just the two of us! The day after Water World we're doing cake tasting... mmmmm yummy! Then HP6 comes out, then I'm picking out wedding inviations which will happen the same weekend as Lisa's big parties. My girls' bridesmaid dresses should get in around this time. AND THEN, Jason and I will be going camping (yeah right... we'll see) AND FINALLY...... the month will end with a trip out to St. Louis for Jason's cousin's wedding.
FOR THE LAST TIME... YES, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING; I began that last paragraph with secondly and actually listed up to like eighthly. But I didn't really think I should continue numbering things since I had so many things to list off. But man oh man, I am excited for this month!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment