This is something I was asked to do on Facebook, but I liked it, and since some of you who read this don't have facebook, I thought I post it here for you too!
1. Musicals are one of my all time favorite things.
2. I LOVE chocolate cake… but I love it most without frosting.
3. I don’t really like chocolate candy, unless it’s just plain old dark chocolate (no extra flavors in the middle)
4. I love staying in contact with old friends.
5. I can quote any “Friends” episode when it’s on.
6. I can’t stand it when people are late, especially when they don’t call to say they’re going to be late.
7. I have dreams that I can fly and I go to bed hoping that I’ll have one of them.
8. I have a strong dislike of tattoos.
9. I delay taking showers because it takes so long for my hair to dry afterwards.
10. I usually always will vote on staying in verses going out and “partying”.
11. I don’t really buy many things, so I’m very good at saving.
12. I get so excited when I know I have TV shows to watch.
13. Sienna just taught me that I like pistachios.
14. I think coffee is nasty, but I love the smell.
15. Someday I really hope to move somewhere on the east coast.
16. The window on the driver’s side of my car won’t go down and I like that it’s broken because it’s helped me to give up fast food.
17. I’m really not keen on playing board games.
18. We went through a stage of eating so much pizza when I was around 12 yrs old that I started hating pizza. Now I’m okay with it again, but really prefer it with white sauce.
19. I like Harry Potter more than Twilight, though I love both.
20. I’m super excited for Harry Potter 6 movie, but at the same time don’t ever want it to come out, because it comes out the day after Sienna turns 4, and I want her to stay 3 forever!
21. I love to sing.
22. I’ve tried calling my car by a name b/c I know so many people who do, but I really can’t do it.
23. It drives me nuts to talk to people who don’t vote during elections.
24. I was never allowed to have a dog growing up, and I can’t wait to get one someday hopefully soon!
25. I’m getting married!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment