Time is the Tortoise and I want to move like the Hare... Time just doesn't move fast enough...
I'm pretty bored... hense the writing a bit earlier in the week. And who knows, maybe you'll even get another post this weekend. Jason has been out of work sick the past two days, which means I haven't gotten my usual Jason fill, which has made things really boring. He was back to work today, but busy with catching up, so I still didn't hear much from him, but thankfully we're going out tonight.
Wedding stuff has slowed down a ton, like I mean all of it. I used to open my email 3x a day and there would be 8 things in my inbox each time I opened it. That isn't the case anymore. And I have one meeting on the 8th and another on the 14th, but don't think I'll have to do anything after these meetings until April. Which is kinda too bad now, cause I want to really be doing stuff for the wedding. Though, it's kinda crazy to think we've already been engaged for close to a month (4 weeks tomorrow).
Sara and I are going to make a paper count-down chain until the wedding. Although instead of doing a chain a day, we're going to do a chain a week. Sara is very excited to be making one for me, because we've made a lot of them for her. It's cute.
Umm... well... I really don't have much else to tell. Oh, there is one more thing. I found some of my old neighbors from my childhood on myspace (which I made again when Jason and I got engaged, and have already closed again, because it's crap). And let me tell you what, it is so refreshing to find someone you haven't chatted with in years, and for them to be equally excited to hear from you, AND for you to feel like you can just pick up conversations from where you left off in your childhood/friendship... it's just really cool. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) haha
Okay, maybe I'll spare you all the boring post and not do another one this weekend... we'll just have to wait and see I guess. Xx
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hooray for finding old neighbors!!!
Cheers to Tori's comment, and...
yay for paper countdown chains!
Post a Comment