We're due for a decent sized snow storm beginning tonight, but not really building up until around 3pm tomorrow and will go into Friday morning. I don't really mind, in fact I'm really thankful that it's coming this week since I have the week off and REALLY hate driving to work in the snow. But I'm also really excited for the storm because it kicked me into gear and I finally got off my butt to clean out the garage so I can pull my car in. My mom very kindly helped me out. And now my car will be protected from the storm!! No more scraping off my car, whoo hoo!
I've got one other little thing that has me feeling fairly happy... lately my hair has not been curling the way it has been for the last 10 years, it's been really flatly/wavy, if that makes any sense. It isn't the end of the world, but I've had to wear it straight because it's looked so awful curles, but yesterday I spent a FORTUNE on some hair curling products and checked out some websites to get advice about enhancing the curl and keeping the frizz down, and basically, the products work really nicely and I have a ton of different suggestions and methods for making my hair curl beautifully, so that has put a nice sized smile on my face.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yea for good weeks!
Hooray for clean garages before the storm! ;o) Too bad you didn't get stuck here. That would've been a blast!!
Post a Comment