We girls all went to Lindsay's baby shower yesterday. It was so much fun. I got to see sweet little Hayden, and soon Lindsay's new little boy will be here and it's just so exciting! Being an aunt is wonderful! I'm going to post some recent pictures here:

Here we have Sienna after I put curlers into her hair. I wish the picture wouldn't have turned out so bright on her face, but I still can't work my camera right. And on the right is Hayden who is 4 1/2 months now, he is so stinking precious!!! I've never heard a baby sound so much like a boy in my life!And last is a video of me tickling Hayden!


6 comments:
I think this weekend was the most fun I have had with Hayden EVER!!! We are so luck to have such a sweet little niece and nephew!
Sounds confusing to me Caitlin, and it also sounds like you stopped telling a story right in the middle... I LOVE the video of Hayden laughing!
I sort of ended in the middle of a story, but I sort of explained it to the extent that I could without babbling. It got the point across as well as it was going to come across.
what the heck??? Why was i not invited to my best HS Friends baby shower???? Now I am really mad:( see my mad face:(:(:(
Yeah, nothing out in Utah too. :( Hayden is incredibly cute. I can't believe its only been four months since I was out there. Ugh. Feels like a year. Miss you guys.
Okay, I feel the need to do SERIOUS damage control here, and I really don't know how to! First, Caitlin, yes you got your point accross. Second Robyn and Carrie, I'm sorry I didn't put your names on the "invite" list! I feel silly enough having a baby shower for a second baby, when ettiquete dictates you only deserve a shower for your first. So because of this, I tried VERY hard to keep the shower as small in numbers as possible, this meant not inviting anyone from out of town! (Plus Robyn, I knew you'd actually make the trip here and come, and I'd feel really bad that you would do that 2 times just for little old me within a few months! I also love you for it!) Please know that I hold both of you very dear to my heart, and love you both very much, and would NEVER want to damage that! And third off, Caitlin, I'm sorry that I made this mess on YOUR blog page. :(
Post a Comment