Jason is here studying. He ran away to a different room so that he wouldn't be around distractions, so I'm just trying to pass the time away until he is all done.
I changed around my whole page, how do you like it? The new picture won't stick around for too long, but I have a new hair-do and figured a picture that was a year old seemed a little silly. Things are pretty exciting right now, I have lots of new things to look forward to, and whether they're small or not, it's just nice to have things.
I am totally obsessed with High School Musical. I got the new CD when it came out yesterday and I'm going to see the movie on Friday most likely. I had a 13-year-old girl ask me yesterday why I like HSM so much, she just doesn't quite get me, I'm sure I seem very nerdy to her, always singing and dancing around. But I just told her, first off, I LOVE music and musicals, and second, I love stories that make you feel good. There doesn't need to be anything complicated or deep about it, I just love watching something that makes you smile the whole way through. Which it does, plus it gives me fun music that gives me the opportunity to sing and dance around with my 3 year old niece, and what could possibly be better than that?!
Then this weekend my sister Casey's family is coming up from CO Springs and we're going to have a very special get together on Saturday, just Mom, Lindsay, Casey, me and Tori are all going to go out for a brunch/lunch. We've been planning it for a long while and now we get to do it and we're all very excited.
Of course then comes Halloween. Not all that exciting, but still I suppose it's something to look forward to. I hope something comes up to do, but of course that'd involve coming up with a costume last minute AGAIN for the 3rd year in a row, and I wouldn't mind if I don't have to do that. That night my cousin Dan and his wife Lizzie are going to come stay at our house and Casey will be coming into town for the second weekend in a row, WHOOP! It's going to be great to get to spend time with Dan and Lizzie!
NEXT there is the biggie! THE ELECTION! Ah, how exciting! I'm so ready for it. I feel like all this political stuff has been going on forever!! It'll be such a relief to have it over and done with. I'm ready to find new things to talk about... although I can't say I haven't enjoyed talking about the election, I really have. But there is only so much to say and so long you can talk about it before you just start repeating the same stuff in a different way. I can't wait for Nov 4th!
I really can keep going with more things to look forward to, but how about I give you the next bit of the list around Nov 5th. Yes? Good!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fun times ahead!! PS- I love the "jumping picture"! They are the best!!
I did it just for you!
Post a Comment