Sunday, October 26, 2008

Obama with my Mama pt 2: Well over 100,000 people


I am one of the few lucky people who have not only had the amazing opportunity to go see Barack Obama accept the Democratic Nomination (if you haven't seen those pictures you can go to the right and click on "August", my DNC blog is in there) but I have now been able to attend an absolutely enormous rally for him as well. How lucky am I?! This time instead of just going with my mom, we went with Tori and Lisa. Then we picked up Andrew. And then we met up with Craig and Jason. So we had a very decent group, and it was so much fun being there with everybody. Nothing brings people together like politics!

Haha, that was a joke...
The coolest thing about going this time... we were close and we could actually see the front of him, instead of barely being able to see the back of his head!! HOORAY!

Here I have a movie of the crowd all around us. Then a slide show.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww that was a fun day!!!! Go Obama!

Lady Carolyn said...

How's the Caitlin? I need to do more blog reading, but i can only use Richard's computer when he's home and not using it. Thanks for inviting me. :)