Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Joy

It's November!! Which means it's time to...


Pretty cool pumpkin, eh? That one is Jeff's. So many people commented on it while trick-or-treating was going on.

But now October is over and it is finally November!! How exciting! The odd thing is that 2 months ago when I was posting about wishing it were already November, the weather had been really cold and it had just felt like November. Now that it is November... it is in the 70's. How stupid. We haven't even had our first snowfall yet... it's so weird.

I am so excited to get to Tuesday this week!! The election will finally be over and done with! I just can't wait. Although, to be honest, I don't think I know anyone who wants it to keep going.

Lindsay is officially full term. She still isn't due for a few weeks, and I don't think we'll be seeing a baby quite yet, but I love knowing we'll see him soon. It'll be interesting watching how Sienna does. It's really good that Hayden's been around to help her learn to adjust.

There isn't much else going on. I'll leave you with a few pictures from Halloween of sweet Sienna dressed as Gabriella from High School Musical, and Hayden dressed like a little Monkey.

No comments: