Thursday, September 18, 2008

And just HOW do you plan to do THAT?

Today I was relaxing watching some Daily Show since it's one of my favorite things to do. In the next room Sienna and Lindsay were playing a board game. I started really laughing at one point, and I'm not sure if that made Sienna aware of my presence or what, but she says:

"Mom, what would Auntie Caitlin do if we destroy Obama?"

WHAT?!?! Haha. I mean WHERE does that come from!? I've never heard her talking about destroying anything! At that point I had to pause the show so that I could laugh at Sienna. She said more after Lindsay responded to her, and I know it was on the same subject, and it was all funny, but the first line is the only thing I could really remember.

I think Sienna may be a lot like her dad in the sense that she knows if people like something or want something and she's going to push their buttons in their attempt to get it. She doesn't actually mean it, she just enjoys the responses she gets from people. What a SILLY 3 year old.



Jason and I went to a meeting last Thursday to get qualified to register voters. Then on Sat we ATTEMPTED to go canvassing. But it's hard to do! People aren't very nice, even if they like what you're saying, no one wants their day to be interrupted. Then later Saturday we went to something called "The Chili Fest" here in Superior, which is a big event for the town and we were in a tent to register voters. It was a fun experience. It's just really fun to get out there and to hear what people have to say. And it's fun to be involved in an election. But I don't know how much more I'll actually do. I'm not all that outgoing and I'm definitely NOT persuasive, I'd rather just have discussions with people around me.



Lastly, I reactivated my facebook today ::::shudders:::: I had to because I needed to reach my Aunt. She got back to me around 6 and I promptly re-cancelled my account. I don't think there will ever be a reason for me to go back onto it. Everyone I care about I am still in contact with! : )

Xx

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I still can't figure out where in the world her comment came from... maybe she does have her daddy's humor!