Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ramblings of Nothingness

I don't have much of anything to post about right now, but it's been nearly a week since I posted and I tend to think I'll loose readers if I don't post often enough. So I'm going to write the thoughts currently floating around my mind, but be warned, this isn't going to be much of a post...


My TV shows started starting up last week. 3/5 are on again. It's usually so great when shows get going again, but I'm not really feeling it this season. They just aren't doing it for me. I think I'm too critical. Not enough happens in the hour to keep me interested enough to want to continue watching the next week. Or what happens is so utterly depressing that I don't want to continue watching. I think the problem is actually coming from being able to buy an entire season and watch it all in a few sittings, so the one episode a week just doesn't satisfy any longer....


I wish I had more books to read. I think that perhaps I'm just becoming more of a book person, but I'm lacking books to read. I can only get into certain books and when I finish a series I suck at finding a new one and just read the old series over and over again. Currently I am stuck in this rut with the Twilight books. I'm on my way through the series for a 3rd time... and I'm guessing there are better ways for me to spend my time. Please give me suggestions... I'll list my favorite books/series' on the side of my page to give you an idea of what I like.


Did the CO weather put anyone else into a weird funk? We've had 2 cold/rainy-ish days recently that completely got me in the mood for the Holidays. I'm just ready to get out my winter clothes and start eating my mom's delicious winter-foods. I want to decorate the house for Thanksgiving. I'm so ready for it to be Nov just because of the election, but when you add in Lindsay's baby being born, all the family being here for Thanksgiving this year, and the Twilight movie coming out (although this one makes me nervous), I am just ready for November! Oh and I almost forgot... also in November is Lisa's 3rd annual 21st Birthday! I can't forget about the best party EVER (haha, love you Lis!)


Xx Love to you all!!


Picture from Lisa's 2nd Annual 21st Birthday.

1 comment:

Lady Carolyn said...

You should try Brandon Sanderson. He's written books I love called Elantris and Mistborn. Mistborn has a sequel called The Well of Ascension. He's a new author but I've never seen anything as good in a long time--especially in the fantasy genre--which if I'm not mistaken you're into.

I'm in a fall mood as well, and to add to your November love, its my b-day too! Yea! And its the 2nd trimester too. so hopefully, less of the sickness. :)