Ahh! It's already time for me to write again, but I guess that's what happens when I write in the middle of the week instead of the weekend.
This week has kind of been a rollercoaster of emotions for me, so I'm kinda happy that it's over.... but at the same time....
I can't believe that this week is over! I've had such a nice time being off of work... I haven't had this much time off work while staying in the same place for a really long time. I've been back and forth on whether I'm dead bored or enjoying the break. Some days I've just thought "Ugh, if only I had work to go to today" but naturally now that my break is actually over, I'm now feeling like it was too short and I'm not ready to start up again.
New Years Eve was fun. Jason and I ate dinner with his family and then went on to the Moran's house for their NYE Party. I love taking Jason to places where he can make connections with people, and somehow I magically got mixed in with a really strong group of people, so it was fun for him to be able to meet all the people I work for and for them to chat with him about little things here and there. We didn't stay for too long though and went back to his parents house at 10:30 and hung out there until midnight.
Picture one is right at midnight. Picture two, Jason and Ben are preparing, most likely, to attack Shelly with more confetti.
Today, I headed into Loveland with Lisa, and a couple others, to go to a Bridal Show and see if we could win anything fabulous for Lisa. It was pretty cool how many different things they give away. It wouldn't be a bad idea just to take a lot of time and enter into everything and just sit there all day to see if you've won. Well some of the things they don't make drawings for that day, but a good deal of them they do. Anyway, I guess Bridal Shows happen fairly often, although sometimes you have to pay to go, and this one was free. But I'd say people should go to them all the time whether they're engaged or not and just see if you can win a free trip or something... ya know? I mean how do they check if you're seriously engaged or not??
1 comment:
SERIOUSLY!!! Haha. :o) Glad you enjoyed it. I will invite you until you get sick of them (or until I do). Its fun girlie time. Maybe then when its your turn, we will be seasoned professional bridal show-ers. Love you, my dear.
Post a Comment