Who is engaged you ask?! ME!! Well, Jason and I (me? I dunno, me, I, no matter what, you get the idea)!! He asked me tonight, and it was all so perfect and I am just so so so so excited! Here is my ring. I'll post more later :)
I am so happy for you kiddo..... I can't believe that my little "sister" Caitlin is getting married. Now you made me feel really old. Love you kiddo! oh and Cannon says jojh0i8jh4[q3['gahnuoh9j ( that means Congratulations in 16 month old german)
I am 23 years old living with my wonderful fiance in Colorado. I work for multiple families as a nanny. Overall I watch 13 kids (never at once!!) and I love it. My job is so rewarding and I try to soak in every moment of it. Watching these children learn and grow is amazing and knowing I'm helping them adds so much to it.
5 comments:
Eeeek! I'm so happy for you!!!! Congrats! and YAY!
Congrats lovely! Details details! Enquiring minds want to know!
xoxox
Kathy
Puuuurrrrttty ring! Oh wait... I've seen it before ;0)
Congratulations big sister/besty!
Love,
Me
I am so happy for you kiddo..... I can't believe that my little "sister" Caitlin is getting married. Now you made me feel really old. Love you kiddo! oh and Cannon says jojh0i8jh4[q3['gahnuoh9j ( that means Congratulations in 16 month old german)
Awww Congrats you guys! I was starting to wonder when this was going to happpen!
Post a Comment