Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Story

So Jason and I had planned to have a date night on Friday and go see the movie Doubt. When he got over to my house we chatted with my family for a little bit and then went upstairs. When we got upstairs we just sat for a minute and he said "Well I guess I should take my coat off, but if I'm going to do that I should get this out of my pocket first" and he pulled out the ring and got down on his knee and said "Will you marry me?"

Then according to him, I just smiled for a really long time. And then finally said "Oh you." Followed by a "Yes". And then I said, "Thank you." Which everyone thinks is really funny, but I really meant it! I am very thankful that we're getting married :)

Anyway, then we went to Chilis and met up with a bunch of people and celebrated! It was so much fun!! And I even have a picture of Lisa and me with our rings. It's loverly. When I get a copy of it I'll post it!

So our tentative date for all of you who have been so curious, is January 15.








Haha, I really freaked you out, didn't I?!






Januray 15, 2010

3 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

You did freak me out! LOL 2010 I can do. :)

Taryn said...

That's a cute way to do it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

-Katie