I thought I'd add a couple pictures so show what has been going on with me lately. It won't be a typical thing for me to post multiple times in one day. This is purely out of boredom.
<--This picture was taken in Oregon on 6/10. Jason and I took a trip there because he's always spoken so highly of Oregon and always talked about taking me there eventually. So it was our trip to celebrate his graduation from college and our 5 year anniversary. This picture is at Multnomah Falls.
The baby is my nephew the day after he was born. Which was in May, so I guess I'm doing this out of order. -->The last picture is my dear brother and my wonderful mother on the fourth of July. My mom was making yummy homemade strawberry icecream (which I must admit was way way better than I thought it'd be) and we were all sitting outside keeping eachother entertained while we waited for our dessert!



No comments:
Post a Comment