My flight has been delayed.
My flight has been delayed over and over and over and over again! First it was 2:03am, then 3:00am, then 2:33am, and now 4:05am.
This wouldn't be so awful, except for the fact that I have to wake my mom up to drive me to the airport and I feel awful about waking her, AND the fact that I have NO CLUE when to wake her. I have no clue when I can sleep, and I'm slightely worried my luck with this is going to keep running lower and lower, because I hear the weather there is pretty awful and the weather outside my room isn't very nice now either...
Lets just hope that I can actually make it there. Lets hope that I manage getting to the airport, get on the plane and land in Boston, without having to turn around and come home, or without landing in some random state.
Send me Happy Thoughts!!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You'll be fine! Happy thought are comin your way!!!
hi caity-dawn......happpy thoughts happy thought are headed right to you....Anthony
Post a Comment