When I woke up today I just had the feeling that there was no way that today could possibly be a bad day. Jason called me at 8:30 and woke me up, which was perfect, I don't like sleeping later than 8:30, and generally if I start the day talking with Jason, then I'll start the day in a good mood. Then I had a nice breakfast with Lindsay and Sienna... yet another thing to keep my mood strong. Followed by a phone call from Tapestry Salon saying that they could fit me in for an hour long massage today... PERFECT!!
I went upstairs to get ready and when I set my hairbrush down in the bathroom my hand hit my make-up bag and literally every piece of make-up I have landed straight in the toilet!!! The makeup bag itself, somehow escaped... but I got on the floor and begin fishing out everything. One by one, soaked in yucky toilet water, tossing them into the trash. When I finished I turned around, and somehow... I'm not sure how... but my best eyeliner, cover-up, best mascara and favorite eyeshadow are all laying (sort of scattered) behind me. HOORAY!!! It wasn't such a nightmare after all!! All my essentials were saved by some miracle.
As if that weren't enough to remind me that I was going to have a good day today, Jason called and offered to go make-up shopping with me... WHAT A GUY! I had a fabulous massage (courtesy of the gift card J got me for my b-day... again, what a guy) then ran into Cindy and Shelly, Jason's mom and sister directly afterword and got to have a nice 20 minutes with them!! AND while I was with them I ran into a good friend who I haven't seen in ages and got some of her information so I'll get to finally go catch up with her.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a great day! just the massage would have sealed the deal for me. :)
Post a Comment