Preface: I am not going to actually address any political issues, and although my opinion will likely show, I'm not going to straight out voice anything, because I don't want to frustrate or upset anyone. Let me say, I'd love to talk about politics, because this is the first year I've really paid attention, but I've blogged about politics before and it turned into a huge mess and I ended up shutting down the blog and I'd hate to see that happen again.
I only have 10 minutes before I have to leave for my second shift of the day, but wanted to say how cool I think it is that this convention stuff is all happening 30-40min away from my home. I was thinking about going and sitting at the baggage claim at DIA just to see what famous people I could spot. I hear Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are supposed to be in town soon. I really just need to go hang out up at Pearl Street in Boulder, cause I'm sure people will be up in that area.
Yesterday Joe Biden was eating BBQ out on 16th street mall. I mean how crazy?! I can't believe I lived in downtown Denver last year and not this year. This would just be such a site to see. It's crazy looking on TV and thinking "Wow, that was just down the street from my old place, I used to go by that place daily. And here are all these big TV people right there!!" Tomorrow I may be taking a trip into Denver, although I'm not entirely sure, it could be scary. If we do go we'll probably end up taking the bus!!
Poor Tori is working at a hotel during this crazyness and said that there is definitely one Senator staying there. But the hotel is completely booked and everything is really hectic there.
Everyone is guessing Romney will be VP for McCain... am I the only one who doesn't quite understand how that'd work??
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow. Its not often there's that much excitement in Denver.
Maybe they'll make a BBQ sandwich after Biden if they win the presidency!
Then you can go to the old digs and grab a "Biden Burger" Or a "Sloppy Joe Biden" ---I crack me up.
Post a Comment